Stellio — advanced Player, with powerful sound, aesthetic themes, a lot of audio settings and VKontakte Music integration.
The main goal was to get highest quality sound. For it we have powerful audio engine which controls 12-bands equalizer with big variety of sound effects
Professional approach to
Characteristics of the player
Crossfade makes sound more pleasing — smooth switch from one song to another. Gapless is the opposite, playback of tracks without the smallest gaps between.
In addition to powerful settings, there're a lot of different useful abilities in the player:
View lyrics from internet with offline access after
Use convenient search of covers from internet or trust it for the player
Put names in order with help of the handy tag editor
Play music by Albums, Artists, Genres or Folders
In addition to popular audio formats, FLAC, MP3, CUE, APE, M4A and others are supported.
Control music from your watches, pick a track, all without taking a phone out of a pocket!
Playback of music in high resolution
Set sleep timer for certain amount of tracks or minutes
Huge amount of settings, like list animation or lock screen
Change appearance of widgets and notifications
Switch track with help of a headset, shake the phone or by volume buttons
The power of the player is packed in the most convenient interface. We pay special attention to design — every detail is well thought through. Out unique feature is changing color of elements to match the cover of a track for deeper immersion in music atmosphere. Exactly because of it the chameleon is on the icon of Stellio.
For those want more than standard appearance, there's ability to pick different interface among additional themes, which not simple change color, but completely reincarnate appearance of the player!
Theme in gorgeous snow tones for Stellio Player with a counter of listened tracks
– Counter of listened time
– Counter of listened tracks
– Switching tracks from the list with a swipe
Premium Theme with graceful visualizer on the main screen and elegant blur
– Visualizer on the main screen
– Progress bar around the button play/pause in list
Paid theme for Stellio Player in the Flat Style
The theme is based on idea of a transparency — commonly player uses conjunction of black and white with different opacity. An innovation in the interface — rounded progress line. Volume control is on main screen for maximum usability.
Premium theme in dark tones for Stellio Player Available only for licensed version
New list animation "Redline Scale"
Elegant design geometry
Dark color palette for a comfortable eyes perception
Standard Stellio theme
Waveform progress bar on the main screen
One of the best themes with real Waveform progress bar on the main screen
First on one of the best dark themes. Progress bar on the main screen is made in form of a Waveform. Which is very convenient for orientation in a track, you can see: intro, hook, verse, etc.
Theme in the style of Android Lollipop OS (Android 5.0) from Google
Buy Stellio Premium
No ads, 5 additional themes and learn more..
What's included in Stellio Premium
- Remove ads
Get rid of all ads: banner in the list, fullscreen banner and other
- jBlack Theme
An additional theme with the option to change the white according to system night mode
- RedLine Theme
Also you get RedLine premium theme in dark tones
If you have any questions or problems, write us firstname.lastname@example.org — we will answer within 24 hours.
Here we collected the most popular questions and answers
1. Log in Google Play account, where you have made the purchase.
2. Open the player. License will be checked automatically.
If you have purchased an activation code:
1. Settings — About — Bind code.
2. Open player on another device and at the bottom of purchase page click "Enter code" — "Have bound code?" — Choose right option.
* Does not work with a code from AppOfTheDay
Log in Google using the same account you made the purchase from, download and install necessary apk, everything should work:
1. Stellio Unloker.apk - activates Stellio Premium (If you've purchased Unlocker)
2. Stellio In-App Unloker.apk - activates Stellio Premium (If you've made in app purchase)
3. Stellio ExoBlur.apk - activates ExoBlur Theme
4. Stellio TheGrand.apk - activates TheGrand Theme
- In order to install the theme open Main menu -> Bin icon
- Stellio Premium will be activated automatically
If not, write us with email of the purchase or a cheque on email@example.com, we will give you an activation code.
Sorry for the inconvenience :(
2. Ensure you have internet connection
* LuckyPatcher and similar applications can prevent right checking of license
If not — update the code on the site and enter it again in the player.
2. If it does not help — kill and open Stellio or reboot the phone
* Enable compatible mode if you use ViPER4Android (ViperFX)
- SD card issues (try to play same file in stock player, if it happens there as well — that's it). Can happen also if many songs/images/movies recently uploaded to the phone (stock system scanner one some devices is slow and takes a lot of SD card bandwidth)
- Bluetooth issues. This usually affects any player on the device. Try to Unpair, then Pair BT device again
- HTC Sense 4.0+Beats ROMs produces skips. Try to disable beats for Stellio
- additional 3rd party audio effects. Try to temporarily disable additional audio effects and check if it helps
- some cpu hungry apps (free app like OSMonitor can show total and per process cpu consumption and find offending app/service)
- some broken formats (if skipping happens for the same songs, always, and doesn't happen for others)
You can increase audio buffer in order to prevent stuttering via Settings => Audio => Audio buffer size
- If your device has "White list of apps" then try to add the player there.
- Check permission for background activity.
- Try to disable player's equalizer (Equalizer — Context menu Three dots at the right top corner — Disable).
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE — Save covers, cache tracks, delete tracks, edit tags.
INTERNET — Access to network. To be able to download covers, view lyrics and do all actions with VKontakte.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE — Check whether or not internet is available.
WRITE_SETTINGS — To be able to set a track as ringtone.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE — To check whether or not download cover art. Need only if you enable "Only via WiFi".
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED — To start background service to be able to listen headset events. Need only if you enable "Start playing on headset is plugged" or "Start playing on bluetooth headset is plugged".
2. Change path to the folder with cache in the player: Settings — VKontakte — Folder for cached tracks
3. Settings — VKontakte — Import cache
If you still want to be offline, try to avoid: My music, Friend's and Group's audios and Recommendations.
If you will find big covers on the site — please let us know :)
Write us and we will answer within 48 hours